Are you looking for the best website monitoring service? Pingdom is a convenient website monitoring service with a better end-user experience. The Pingdom alternatives should offer infrastructure, synthetic, and real user monitoring.
Moreover, these services guide us with website uptime, Page speed performance, and transaction monitoring. It helps digital marketers, web hosting providers, and web developers speed up and then perform tracking for web applications.
Pingdom alternatives deliver a better user experience with real-time actionable insights. Pingdom provides complete website monitoring with ultimate visibility and extensive troubleshooting options.
Out of all, The APM integrated full-stack monitoring offers user insights, metrics, traces, and log data for websites and their applications. Furthermore, it provides synthetic, real user, application, and then infrastructure monitoring with website log management.
Top Pingdom Alternatives for Website Performance Tracking
Here we have the list of seven Pingdom alternatives for uptime monitoring. Moreover, these services track key performance indicators and page speed at different visitor locations. The visitor interaction simulation helps to monitor the end-user experience.
Instant visibility of servers, virtual host, and then their environment helps better infrastructure monitoring. Finally, Comprehensive application monitoring helps full-stack tracking with troubleshooting options.
1. Uptrends is one of the Better Pingdom Alternatives
Uptrends is the best place for website, application, and API monitoring for a better end-user experience. It is one of the best Pingdom alternatives for website performance monitoring. Besides, Uptrends have website monitoring with Synthesis, Rum, and Infra products.
These products help optimize website uptime performance and collect the performance data from real-time visitors in a cloud-based server with network monitoring. It resolves the website performance problems faster with API monitoring at regular intervals.
Features of Uptrends
- For Uptime Monitoring, Uptrends uses 229 checkpoints worldwide to check website speed from anywhere.
- Transaction monitoring, multi-step checkout, log-in, and then shopping carts are tracked with web applications.
- The web performance monitoring covers all sources such as chrome, firebox, and IE with long-time alerts.
- Location and different devices are monitored with Rum.
- API monitoring helps to track the Uptime performance.
- Get tracking notifications via SMS, Phone calls, and then emails.
BetterUptime is one of the suitable Pingdom alternatives for website and infrastructure monitoring. It is the right platform for uptime monitoring with log and incident management. So we can get the call when websites go down and collect KPI data with real-time visitors.
The website uptime is monitored every third second. Furthermore, it offers unlimited notification alerts with email, Slack, SMS, phone calls, and teams. Multi-location check with HTTP and then ping incidents is verified using 3 locations. The incident management with a status page is available with all application integration monitoring.
Features of BetterUptime
- In-built incident management with on-call scheduling.
- It provides screenshots of error logs, alerting users with email, SMS, and even phone calls.
- Ping, SSL, and TLD are the most commonly used monitors.
- It uses cron job monitoring with much-integrated application tracking.
- Incident management alerts the right person at the right time with on-call scheduling.
Site24x7 is the all-in-one solution for website, cloud, server, network, application performance, and real user monitoring. It is one of the better Pingdom alternatives for website performance monitoring services. Moreover, It monitors the website availability and end-user experience with APM insights and log management.
It monitors the website’s internet performance like HTTP, DNS, FTP server, SSL/TLS certificate with SMTP, and then POP servers. Synthetic transaction monitoring has been done with shopping carts and optimized login forms.
Features of Site24x7
- It provides application performance monitoring with Java, .net, PHP, Node.js, and then mobile platforms.
- Network monitoring helps in regular checks with switches, routers, and then firewalls.
- Real user monitoring (RUM) allows websites t with geography, browsers, and then ISPs.
- The log management will collect, consolidate, search, index, and then troubleshoot issues with application logs.
- It tracks the website uptime performance with more than a hundred plus locations.
Statuscake is the website and web application monitoring platform. It is the best replacement for Pingdom alternatives for uptime performance tracking. It is a free service to check the uptime performance every five minutes.
Moreover, this platform helps check website availability in over 30 countries worldwide. The dedicated technical support makes this platform a suitable alternative to Pingdom uptime monitoring. Domain and server tracking help to track our website availability anytime.
Features of StatusCake
- The user gets alerts when the website goes down, and its uptime is tracked in more than 43 locations worldwide.
- Pages speed changes the customer into quicker loading pages; it helps to track our website pages at regular intervals.
- Domain monitoring helps track the renewal time, DNS records related to our domain, and then SSL certificates.
- Server monitoring helps to check CPU, RAM, and then Disk usage.
- It informs the customer with public-facing pages on the dashboard.
Uptime is one of the right Pingdom alternatives for monitoring website downtime, page speed, and domain health. It has many services like uptime, alerting, reporting, real user monitoring, status pages, and then application integrations.
Besides, We can choose domains, configure checks and start monitoring website, email, and network performance at different locations. The reports and alerts are notified with any devices using DevOps software. The better technical support with top-rated problem-resolving incidents makes it the best replacement for Pingdom web monitoring.
Features of Uptime
- We can customize the web page design to monitor the performance of any website.
- The reports are alerted to the customers with SLA and apps.
- It tracks the end-user experience with key performance indicators like page speed, bounce rate, etc.
- Quickly and professionally communicate the downtime issues with status pages.
- Customers are connecting with DevOps for report notification and interaction with performance reports.
6. Logic Monitor
Logic Monitor is the best website monitoring across the globe for better uptime performance. It is one of the good Pingdom alternatives for synthetic transactions and website health tracking platforms.
Out of all, it offers infrastructure monitoring, so there is no need for maintenance for the servers from the hosting service providers. Multiple external location checks help track the website uptime performance for its availability. Synthetic monitoring helps to track HTTP and IP addresses from different locations.
Features of Logic Monitor
- The website availability is graphed and monitored with the custom threshold for regular checks.
- We can quickly filter the location on the status alerts page with intelligent downtime alerting at different locations.
- Customizable dashboard widgets help to track website data with performance checkpoints.
- The advanced synthetic business transaction is performed with authentication from actual browsers.
- It offers the best service with topology mapping, alerting, and website monitoring for the end-user experience.
7. Uptime Robot
Uptime robot is the best uptime monitoring solution for websites and web applications. It is a suitable Pingdom alternative for performance-tracking web pages. With the Uptime robot, we can perform website, SSL, and Ping monitoring in one place.
In addition, monitoring Port, keyword, and cron jobs help increase the page speed performance. Fully customizable white label status pages are available to like with a custom domain for its tracking. The website and web applications downtime get notified even via mobile applications.
Features of Uptime robot
- It offers website monitoring with a reliable alert before it goes down.
- SLL expiring notifications are sent to customers before thirty, fourteen, and seven days from its expiry.
- The ping monitoring helps in checking the network devices with its applications.
- Better email port monitoring for uninterrupted email services.
- The keyword monitoring helps speed up the webpage with JSON and HTML.
- The status pages chat the website’s performance with key indicators.
Conclusion – Best Pingdom Alternatives
By wrapping up, the Pingdom alternatives are the best website uptime monitoring service with performance monitoring. The best platform should have both synthetic and real user monitoring.
Besides, the server, network, and application tracking is an added advantage when selecting the best Pingdom alternatives. Furthermore, it offers an end-user experience with actionable insights.
Ultimately, Uptrends is the best Pingdom alternative for web monitoring and performance tracking. It helps to track the website availability of more than 229-plus locations worldwide.
The web page speed improvements help the web developers. Moreover, API monitoring allows for application tracking with insights. The synthetic transaction with a multi-step process makes Uptrends one of the Pingdom alternatives.