The market is flooded with many project management apps, some live up to the expectations whereas others are not so appealing to the audience.
There project management tools and apps come extremely handy when you want to manage the projects and tasks of your business in an efficient manner.
In fact, a project management app manages to grab instant attention when it has efficient features. Here are the best PM apps 2019 for Android as well as iOS.
6 Top Tools Available For Project Management
Teamweek is one of the best PM apps for the year 2019 which ensures you have full control over the team and various tasks performed by them. It works well for managing the project, planning and handling various tasks.
Teamweek app can be integrated with Slack and calendar so that you can manage the project conveniently. In addition to it, this app can be used for efficiently road mapping and planning the resource.
This project planning app works well for small business as well as large teams. You can opt for a free version, it works for a team of 4-5 people. You can opt for the paid version, plans are available at $39, $79, $149, and $299 for 30 days.
- Teamweek can be used as a chrome extension and works as an efficient online tool to manage the project and resources.
- Keep a tab on the annual overview, get access to all the activities done in the entire year.
- Maintain and manage the project roadmaps, share with your team and analyze their growth and development.
- Based on the analysis, planning manages the resource in order to improve the capacity and efficiently of the team.[/tie_list]
- Attractive, simple and clean user interface
- Easy to set up. Zero training is required in order to get started.
- Getting access and managing the data is super easy.
- An excellent tool to organize and manage the time.[/tie_list]
- This project tracker is expensive and the free version is not so attractive.
- Not possible to link the tasks and keep a track of it.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://teamweek.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Teamweek[/button]
Monday is an excellent project management tool that helps your business to plan, organize and keep a track of the projects and task under one space. It is the right tool which ensures you manage the project and tasks well; you can efficiently manage the workflow.
This project tracking tool ensures that your project remains update, each activity can be tracked and planned well so that the project remains well organized.
As your business grows, you can effortlessly shift the project from a free version to the paid one. It is an exceptional app which ensures easy access and monitoring of the tasks, and project.
- It is an excellent collaboration tool to manage the team of multiple employees.
- Can track the progress of tasks via a smart visual display.
- Option to leave live comments on the visuals.
- Get updates of project based only on relevance.
- Highly customizable user interface.
- Options to manage the freelancers and third parties.[/tie_list]
- This tool has excellent collaboration features.
- Value for money, you get what you pay for.
- Super simple to use and manage the resource. Sharing is also easy.[/tie_list]
- The price is on the higher side
- The design has some glitches, not up to the mark.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://monday.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Monday[/button]
Trello is a super flexible and prominent project management app with lots of smart features, this tool is easy and ensures the project is management hassle free. This best PM app works great for a company for any number of team size.
It is perfect for both desktops as well as mobile phones. The business plan of Trello works great for business of any size. In fact, the enterprise version works best for projects with multiple teams.
- Trello is an incredible tool which makes sure you can collaborate with your team and task anywhere and anytime.
- It can be integrated with your preferred apps so that you don’t miss out any data.
- Trello is suitable for all team, industry, and project.
- The best part about Trello is, it is extremely versatile and can also be used to plan a family vacation and business trips.[/tie_list]
- You can do everything using Trello. It is highly customizable.
- The design is simple and easy to use.
- Email to card ensures quick adding of cards from smartphone when you are on the go.[/tie_list]
- You cannot create repetitive worklist using Trello.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://trello.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Trello[/button]
When it comes to the most trusted project management app, Basecamp tops the chart. It takes care of team and projects efficiently, you can get the work done is a calm and organized way.
In short, you can manage the projects and tasks within the work commitments. With Basecamp app sharing new ideas is fast, easy and transparent.
The task manager ensures your project is managed and well organized in one place, it is a web-based tool which can be used anywhere and anytime. Basecamp works perfectly for a team of any size.
- Basecamp allows you to create a to-do list hassle free.
- You can track the time and share files which you can work on the project.
- You can communicate with the team and fulfil the work commitment.
- Excellent technical support.
- Initiate user interface and a handy tool to take care of client management tasks.[/tie_list]
- Motivates everyone to work in a timely way.
- Easy to use tool with lots of features.
- This tool can be integrated and can be worked on without any tutorials.[/tie_list]
- Too many emails are annoying.
- It is difficult for the client to understand without providing information.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://basecamp.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Basecamp[/button]
5. Project Manager
Projectmanager.com is a brilliant online project management tool which enables you to schedule the project and tasks. The dashboard of Projectmanager.com showcases real-time data and you can check the time spend on each task by the resource.
The project organizer tool enables you to create and manage new projects where you can plan and schedule the tasks, allocate relevant resource and assets. Finally, monitor the projects on the dashboard.
- Projectmanager.com is fully compatible with all the MS office tools and project files.
- The user interface is intuitive and you can get started without any hassle.
- This smart tool can be integrated with almost all Google tools like Google Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc.
- With the help of this tool, you can create Gantt charts.[/tie_list]
- Simple, easy to use and transparent.
- Create a fairly detailed project plan and task along with budget and resource allocation.
- The tool gets updated regularly.[/tie_list]
- Getting access to the report is a bit challenging.
- it is difficult to manage a long-running project.
- The setup is time-consuming.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.projectmanager.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Project Manager[/button]
Asana is one of the popular cum best project management tools, it follows a project-based approach. With the help of this tool, you can organize the tasks and projects. You can showcase a list of tasks which should be worked by the team, managing and working on the task is easy.
The easy to use project management app works great to manage the workflow, it can be also used for agile management, managing task, a collaboration of the team, keep a track of the project calendar. It works for both iOS and Android, a perfect choice for a team of any size.
- The visualization is smart and it ensures effective management of various tasks and projects.
- You can prioritize the task and efficient cross-indexing in order to manage the project.
- Easy allocation of the task to the team members and resources.
- You have an option to protect crucial information by hiding important information.[/tie_list]
- Efficient team productivity tool.
- Easy to use and transparent option to manage the projects, tasks, and resource.
- Extremely friendly user interface.[/tie_list]
- Don’t have any option to merge calendars.
- Too many automated e-mail alerts are annoying.
- The limitations of the team calendar to manage the projects.[/tie_list]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://asana.com/” icon=”” target=”true”]Get Asana[/button]
A smart project management app works as a backbone for all the firm, it makes sure that all the projects, tasks and resources are managed well. The above-mentioned project management apps work well for a team of all size and budget.
Choose the best project tracking app that has the best features and plans to manage the projects efficiently. Among all the tools, Trello and Asana are the easiest to manage projects under one tool.