Are you looking to manage web hosting with cloud support? Then Liquidweb Alternatives are the right choice for Agencies and freelancers to maintain multiple websites. The freelancers, agencies, and then business services require an easy-to-use interface for managing multiple websites. Effortless access to web applications and their monitoring causes to select the best web hosting. Moreover, the could server support helps clients access anywhere with better Uptime.
The Liquidweb hosting provides 99.99 % uptime with 24×7 access to the web hosting. Apart from that, the faster server speed, security over web data transfer, and then easy access to website applications make it the right choice for business websites. It is the fully managed Webhosting for WordPress and then eCommerce websites to manage multiple sites in one place. Moreover, it has VPS, Private VPS, and dedicated server support for higher-level securities.
Best Liquidweb Alternatives for Agencies and eCommerce Websites
Here, we have the list of seven hosting platforms that offer web hosting and then cloud hosting support. The managed control panel and WHM help to monitor web resources. Moreover, These platforms help agencies and developers manage multiple client websites. Business people can organize their eCommerce websites in one place with high-security standards. It helps protect the web data from hackers, and then better authentication methods help avoid unauthorized logins. Furthermore, they provide better Uptime for the websites.
1. Cloudways -one of the Best Liquidweb alternatives
Cloudways is the best-managed cloud hosting platform. It is an ultimate choice for agencies and business people to maintain their eCommerce websites. Moreover, Cloudways provide five different cloud servers worldwide for hosting websites on multiple servers. It is one of the best Liquidweb alternatives for managed hosting. Its control panel and then WHM help monitor all the sites hosted in it at a single location. Moreover, The CDN and data centers make better availability of the websites worldwide. Its scalability nature helps to add server resources with flexibility.
Features of Cloudways
- It has five cloud servers with unlimited application installation and then monitoring.
- An innovative control panel with 24×7 application performance monitoring is available.
- Managed security with automated backups.
- It has Cloudflare CDN support for better Uptime.
- It helps digital agencies, eCommerce websites, and then web developers to manage multiple websites with WooComerce, magneto, and eCommerce platforms.
- Breeze, Cloudways cache, and cutting-edge hosting provide better performance during eCommerce processing.
Hostwinds is the right Liquidweb alternatives for enterprise-level web hosting. This web hosting provides better customer support with all of our hosting needs. Moreover, hostwinds has VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Cloud hosting servers with tremendous one-click application installations. It provides managed and unmanaged web hosting for Linux and then Windows operating systems. Apart from that, it offers web application hosting for business growth. We can use Hostwinds for agencies and eCommerce websites with personal support.
Features of Hostwinds
- It uses cloud servers with numerous data centers worldwide and CDN support.
- The block storage and object storage helps to store web applications and then media resources separately with faster performance.
- Load balancer helps to provide all-time availability even during traffic spikes.
- 1Gbps ports SSD-based storage with instant scalability makes it easier to update server resources when required.
- 24×7 server monitoring with better website management is available.
Hostinger is an all-in-one web hosting platform for business websites. It uses a custom building algorithm based on our website requirements. So it is a suitable Liquidweb alternative for web developers to construct unique websites with its hosting resource maintenance. This hosting platform provides an eCommerce optimization module for business websites. PHP speed boost and light speed WordPress module help faster performance with Hostinger servers. It gives managed WordPress multi-site and then CLI support for access management.
Features of Hostinger
- The enterprise-level virus scanner and spam filter give extra security to the websites.
- Http/3, IPV6, and then 128 IOPs are available with Hostinger servers.
- Automatic scaling of server resources with auto script installer helps VPS, WordPress, and then cloud servers.
- It is the right hosting for eCommerce online stores and then agencies.
- The cyber panel allows managing the docker container and images with the Decker hub.
- It offers email hosting with SMTP support.
4. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is the right choice for Liquidweb alternatives to agency and eCommerce hosting. It offers web hosting with VPS, WordPress, Dedicated, and reseller hosting with managed hosting control panels. It provides turbo speed performance with managed WordPress and then VPS. Moreover, we can get high-level securities with dedicated server hosting. This hosting offers WordPress optimization for better SEO rankings and then lower bounce rates. Moreover, A2 hosting support CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and E-commerce platforms. It has managed user-friendly control panels and developer-friendly hosting resources.
Features of A2 Hosting
- It offers a free website builder with a drag and drop editor for its customization.
- Magneto and WooCommerce provide better eCommerce support for online store hosting.
- Free migration support for existing online stores.
- 99.9 % uptime commitment for all web hosting services.
- In its VPS, we have dedicated resources with two levels of management support.
GreenGeeks is a suitable Liquidweb alternative for web hosting and cloud services. It is a fast and secure eco-friendly hosting solution. Moreover, It provides WordPress, VPS, WooCommerce, and reseller hosting solutions for business websites and agencies. Raid-10 SSD storage array helps in faster data transfer during website access. This hosting platform uses container technology, account isolation, and then proactive application monitoring.
Features of GreenGeeks
- An eco-friendly data center network is available in the US, Canada, and then the Netherlands.
- It offers VPS, dedicated, and then reseller web hosting with managed control panel.
- The light speed, LS cache, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP 7, and then free CDN are available for better speed performance.
- We can quickly scale and compute resources with a quicker upgrade.
- It offers custom security rules with zero-day malicious attacks.
6. InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting is better managed VPS, Dedicated and web hosting with WebPro dashboard. It also offers open bare metal cloud hosting for WordPress and business websites. Its server has faster storage using NVMe and SSD support. Dedicated servers help larger websites with quicker deployment for developers and agency websites. The high-traffic business websites can consider their managed VPS hosting. Moreover, this hosting platform has free SSL and better protection against malware attacks.
Features of InMotion Hosting
- It gives 99.9 % uptime and security monitoring.
- The US-based customer support team helps with 24×7 email, phone, and support tickets.
- InMotion offers eCommerce website hosting with PCI compliance.
- Free-domain, SSL, and the website builder are available to construct online store websites.
- We can choose between managed and unmanaged servers with Cpanel/WHM support.
- It offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.
The Bluehost is one of the better Liquidweb alternatives for WooCommerce stores with managed hosting control panel. It is the best hosting build for WordPress websites with free SSL and Speed boosting CDN. Moreover, It has a drag and drop website builder with 300 plus design templates. It provides secured online stores with eCommerce tools and payment gateways support. It is a fast and secure hosting solution for WordPress websites with Cloudflare CDN. The managed hosting control panel helps with backups, updates, security, CDN, caching, and staging environment.
Features of Bluehost
- It offers shared, VPS, and dedicated server hosting for WordPress and eCommerce websites.
- Bluehost has free SSL protection against malware attacks with managed security updates.
- It helps to manage multiple websites with analytics in the dashboard.
- One-click hosting configuration and one-click access to the WP control panel make it easy for multiple website management.
- Bluehost provides WordPress design, guidance, and SEO services to improve search engine rankings.
- It has 99.9 % uptime commitments for online store websites.
Conclusion – Best Liquidweb Alternatives
By wrapping up the Liquidweb alternatives, these platforms provide managed web hosting for online stores and WordPress websites. Moreover, The managed control panel helps maintain multiple websites in one place. Web application performance monitoring tools and one-click application installers are more accessible for better site management in agency solutions. These hosting platforms offer shared, VPS, dedicated server hosting with cloud server support. Furthermore, High security and better Uptime help in business website maintenance.
In the end, Cloudways fully managed cloud hosting platform is the best Liqudweb alternative for better website performance. It can achieve using five different cloud servers with multiple data centers worldwide. Besides, Cloudflare CDN and advanced caching methods offer maximum website availability. It is the right hosting solution for agencies and eCommerce websites.