Have you completed your schooling and looking for a better career in engineering?. Then the best exams to attend instead of JEE help to study in world-class engineering institutions. In India, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) helps the plus two passed students to study in IIT and then NITs across all states of India. No age limit is required to apply for JEE to study engineering science. However, the instructions may have the age criteria to join in their undergraduate degree must be aware the candidates.
The Exams are available like JEE helps to join engineering and then architecture in recognized universities across India. Many deemed universities conduct their entrance examination to join engineering at their recognized colleges. The syllabus covers higher secondary school subjects like mathematics, physics, and then chemistry. Moreover, the universities like BITS Pilani and Vellore institute of technology conduct entrance exams like JEE. So, the eligible candidate may select the correct campus and program during the counseling.
Top 6 Exams to attend instead of JEE for B.Tech
Here, we have the six best exams to attend instead of JEE. It helps for engineering admission to various universities. The students from CBSE, State Board, and then AICTE recognized three years diploma graduates could attend entrance exams for engineering. Moreover, the private plus to complete students must have participated in a public examination in their schooling graduation. Furthermore, most of the examinations are conducted by universities online.
BITSAT – Exams to attend instead of JEE
BITSAT is the computer-based online examination from BITS Pilani University for engineering admissions. The universities are available in Pilani, Goa, Dubai, and then Hyderabad. The candidate must sit on the computer connected to the BITS Pilani server to attend computer-based online tests. The online test is available annually in May in many cities across India. The candidates can choose the centers for their convenience. Moreover, they can take the date and time of the test while applying for the BITSAT exam.
BITSAT Exam Requirements
- All the questions in the BITSAT exam are multiple choice with the NCERT syllabus.
- We can select the questions in the exam from the random question bank at the university, so it is more secure.
- Physics, chemistry, and then mathematics are includes with English proficiency and then logical reasoning.
- It is a 3 hours exam with the advertisements for the application available in December.
- The candidates must have a 75% aggregate in Physics, chemistry, and mathematics and a 60% pass percentage in 12th to attend the BITSAT exam.
COMEDK is a Karnataka professional colleges’ foundation that has conducted UGET. It is an undergraduate entrance test for admission to engineering courses. We can have admission to over 150 plus colleges for engineering and then architect undergraduate degrees. Moreover, 400plus exam centers are available in 150 cities across India. Furthermore, we have medical, dental, engineering, and architecture admissions with COMEDK exams. The exam is for 20000 seats across Karnataka with UGET, followed by counseling.
COMEDK Exam Requirements
- The candidate must upload the 12th standard, PUC, and then equaling mark sheet to get admit card for the UGET exam.
- Students must have completed two years with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and then English.
- The merit candidates must have passed with 45% in subjects, and 40% aggregate is enough for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka state.
- The architecture course requires 50% aggregate and then 45% aggregate for the Karnataka candidate reservation.
- The exam has 180 multiple choices with no negative marking.
- CESE syllabus used for UGET exams.
VITEEE is one of the best engineering entrance exams to attend instead of JEE.it is used for engineering admission in Vellore institute of technology at Vellore, Chennai, AP, and Bhopal. It is the exam for resident and non-resident Indians and the foreign candidates directly via the foreign category. The age limit for the VITEEE-22 must be born after 1st July of 2000 as described by UGEA 2022 admissions. The 12th standard qualification with JEE or valid SAT helps to navigate engineering courses at VIT colleges.
- Candidates must have a 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 45 % aggregate is enough for SC/ST candidates and Students from the northeast states of India.
- It is a computer-based test of 125 questions to find the rank list for the VIT admissions.
- The English aptitude must include physics, chemistry, and mathematics for the exam of two and half hours.
- It has all multiple choice questions without any negative marking.
AEEE is one of the best exams to attend instead of JEE for engineering studies in Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham. The B.Tech courses are offered to the students based on their rank in amrita entrance exam engineering. The students can join the colleges under Amrita University. Moreover, it has available in Bengaluru, Chennai, Amitapuri, Amravathi, and Coimbatore. The JEE and SAT exam cores are considered for engineering admissions at Amrita colleges. AEEE is a computer-based test for engineering admissions with two phases exam and outselling.
- Twenty-five percent of seats are reserved for JEE students, and 3 percent for SAT scores.
- The computer-based test is available to select various centers in India.
- Percentile scores for Phase one and Phase two are published after one week of the exam.
- Candidates must have a 60% aggregate in Mathematics, physics, and chemistry to attend CBT for AEEE.
- The candidates born on or after 1st July of 2001 can apply for AEEE.
- It has 100 questions with 300 marks and one negative for the wrong answer. However, it has a two and a half an hour exam duration.
MET is the entrance exam for the Manipal academy of higher education. It is one of the best exams to attend instead of JEE to join undergraduate engineering courses. The Manipal Entrance test, combined with the Department test and the National entrance test, can help to join the engineering degree at Manipal Institute of Technology at Manipal. MET test can be available for all UG and PG engineering and medical courses with NEET.
- Indian domestic and NRI students can apply for the MET in Manipal.
- Students must have passed physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects with a 50% aggregate.
- Vocational subjects like civil, electrical, chemical, and mechanical streams are also eligible for MET.
- The merit list with MET score by a computer-based test is suitable for physical or online counseling.
WBJEE is a better exam to attend than JEE for professional courses admission in the state of west Bengal. The application only applied online. It has two papers in mathematics and the second one is Physics and chemistry. The general merit rank is calculated for the admissions. Totally two hundred questions with multiple choices for 100 marks in mathematics and 50 each for physics and chemistry. The three categories of the questions are multiple choices with one mark for category one and two marks for categories 2 and 3. 25%, 50%, and 25 percent negative marketing for wrong answers in each category.
- General merit rank is calculated from the score from papers one and paper 2 for admissions.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and coherent category.
- The applicant should have passed the 12th examination with a lower age limit of 17. As on 31.12.2022
- Students required at least 45% aggregate in the 12th examination, including mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- 60% aggregate is need for marine and mining engineering.
Conclusion – Best exams to attend instead of JEE
Wrapping up the best exams to attend instead of JEE helps to find undergraduate engineering courses in recognized universities across India. These exams have a similar pattern to JEE with multiple choice questions followed by counseling. The merit list has available from the entrance exam score. Moreover, it helps to explain the eligibility criteria to attend these exams earlier in this article.
Ultimately, BITSAT is one of the best exams to attend instead of JEE for engineering admission in BITS Pilani. To participate in the exam, the applicant must have a 75 percent aggregate in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Moreover, proficiency in English is an added advantage to participating in exams like BITSAT, WBJEE, etc. Some exams may have negative markings for the final score for engineering admissions.